CEO Kingsley to speak at Congress Centre
Naomi Kingsley speaking at the Inside Government event, Improving Health and Social Care through Housing on January 22nd.
According to the Building Research Establishment (BRE), the cost of poor housing to the NHS is £1.4 billion per year. It is critical that housing is high on the agenda as a key component of a comprehensive health and care system.
London Rebuilding Society delivers its Home Improvement Scheme to older homeowners, improving their health and well being and ability to live long independent lives. It has a proven track record of social impact and changing lives for the better. CEO Kingsley “We believe everyone has a right to live in a warm, dry, safe, comfortable home”.
The event is taking place in the Congress Centre, Central London, on the 22nd January, from 8.30am. Other key note speakers include:
- David Buck, Senior Fellow, Public Health and Inequalities, Co-Author, “Housing and Health Opportunities for Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships”, Kings Fund
- Jeremy Porteus, Managing Director, Housing LIN
- Andrew Kyle, National Housing Lead – Transforming Care, NHS England
- Shirley Cramer CBE, Chief Executive, Royal Society for Public Health (RSPH)
- Carl Petrokofsky, Public Health Specialist Advisor, Healthy Places Team, Priorities and Programmes Division, Public Health England (PHE).